[tmp] Re: seeking suggestions

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 16:44:38 -0400

Huh? What's this all about Neena? Does Jason feel like he's not
getting credit for something on the list? As far as I can recall I
haven't taken any credit away from Jason, or anyone else for that
matter, for anything he's said on the list. I feel like I must have
missed something along the line that required your feeling like you
needed to qualify your reply with the below paste:

quote Sorry Laz to mention names, but I simply cannot bare to mention
complimentary things where credit is due. unquote

Laz

On 9/23/14, Neena Saloiya <neena.saloya@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, fold them in half. Jason on list is a master at preventing ear buds
> from tangling. Sorry Laz to mention names, but I simply cannot bare to
> mention complimentary things where credit is due. Okay so anyway. When
> detangling ear buds you can also do this. You either fold them in half, and
> then put one end of of the folded wires in. Then, make sure the wires are
> covered.

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx