[tmp] Re: seeking suggestions

  • From: "The New Vision Store" <nvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 08:00:51 -0400

Your first description is the Sony's.

From: tmp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tmp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rick and Alysia Wells
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 10:45 PM
To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tmp] Re: seeking suggestions

Sorry I didn't read previous e mails to get full subject matter.

     I have a earphone spool winder I've had for over 10 years.  It came with
some earphones I purchased but can't remember the brand.  It is disc shaped,
opens in half with a center which turns.  You put earphones in center well of
open winder with cord coming out slot, close top half and begin winding using
indentation on center dial that spins and cord is reeled in and stops when cord
end hits the smaller opening for the wire.

     I looked up earphone winder on Amazon and a few items came up, one I'll
mention is a spring loaded automatic recoil earbud winder, I think it was about
$9, it may be worth investigating.

      Rick