[tmp] Re: seeking suggestions

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 17:53:48 -0400

Unless someone else has paired with your device, I don't see how they
can pick up your audio. Likewise unless you've paired with their
device, I don't think you can pick up what's being played on their
device. If that were occurring, then you wouldn't see so many people
using Bluetooth devices on trains and buses.

You can perhaps get interference from something like a very close
power supply or router, but they would need to be real close to the
Bluetooth transmitter and using the same frequency.

I get interference, noise and skipping, on my BT headphones when I'm
in the kitchen and the microwave is running. So if I'm going to
microwave something, I just don't use Bluetooth at the time.