[tmp] Re: pocket mp3 player

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Foggddm@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 16:12:02 -0500

What I did was just to load all the mp3 files I wanted on a micro sd card.
Once in the player it plays. It is sequential so you can only skip foreward
and back by one track at a time. Since I put what I wanted on the card i
haven't as yet needed to search for a particular song I'd rather hear. I simply
start the unit playing and let it go as I go about chores etc.  The unit
plays plenty loud as well so I can hear it if I go into an adjoining room.
I am running it pretty hard right now to see about battery life. Good
sounding unit especially for its size.
Dale Hayes