[tmp] Re: pocket mp3 player

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 07:36:50 +0200

File naming - on my creative zenstone that had before replaced it with the rockboxed sansa I could use folders, but still made sure the first file in each folder was an .mp3 sound clip had generated using dSpeech, or eSpeak utility that told me artist/album name, but if this one only allows all files in root, or one folder, then you could try something along the lines of naming all of the files in such a way that you could do something like insert information sound clips inbetween other tracks, etc.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
...Roger Wilco wants to welcome you, to the space janitor's closet...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Moran" <crunch80@xxxxxxxxxxx>