[tmp] Re: here's what is says when I open the txt file

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 17:48:03 -0400

apparently the FBI caught up with them and shut them down in June. but variants have popped up since then. So what CJ has may depend on when she was infected.

At 05:41 PM 9/23/2014, you wrote:
Agreed. Chris, was I imagining it or wasn't there a recent
announcement like in the past 2 months or so which stated that some
government had caught up to these criminals and had posted some sort
of solution for the ransomware?

On 9/23/14, Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> CJ will probably have to first disinfect her computer and then
> restore everything from a known good backup. hopefully she's been
> backing her system up regularly.

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx