[tmp] Re: here's what is says when I open the txt file

  • From: The New Vision Store <nvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 07:26:43 -0400 (EDT)

because dropbox is *on your computer and sendspace is a viewed website that recognizes you as a paid or unpaid member maybe.

On Tue, 23 Sep 2014, Carla Jo wrote:

I know you want this thread closed, but one more thing, it has shut down my
drop box, but not my send space, or anything else.  I did get a book from a
friend through dropbox this morning, but I totally trust this source and if
this is where I got it, it won't be her fault. Thanks for all the
suggestions.
cj