[tmp] Re: clip plus prob

  • From: Laz <lazmesa6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 13:08:34 -0400

I don't think it's anything like that. If the files are playing and
are skipping as if it were a scratched CD, it sounds more like perhaps
there's some corruption that has found its way in. The best solution
for something like this is to copy all your folders and files onto the
computer, format the player, then put things back onto it. If it's the
.rockbox folder which has suffered from corruption, then replace it
with a fresh copy.

However if the files are being skipped over and not playing at all,
then it's something about the files. Could be they're protected or
have some type of corruption which the codec in the player can't
handle although the one on your computer can. Reripping the file
usually fixes this.

Regards,

Laz

--
Talking MP3 Players with stereo FM radio, voice recording, and
expandible memory! Priced under $100, plus free shipping in the US!

Listen to our Introduction to Talking MP3 Players:
http://www.blind-geek-zone.net/an-introduction-to-talking-mp3-players/

See our current special:

Join our mailing list by sending a blank email with the word subscribe
as the subject to:
tmp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Email:  laz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: lazmesa