[tmp] Re: clip plus prob

  • From: "Shorty & Kitty" <shortyonlists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 15:35:59 -0230

Maybe the storeage has gone bad.  it is quite rare but I have come across it a
time or two.

When the Dam Breaks
http://www.thewesternstar.com/Living/2013-06-09/article-3272214/When-the-dam-breaks/1

(The Voices Within, Reflections of A Different Mind.
UPC 9781481716468

This is a story of love, heartache, disappointments, God, relationships
and family. Everything bundled into one.
A real and true life story of struggles, pain and coping with mental illness.
With a recurring
theme of the affects and aftermath of being verbally and emotionally abused.
The book speaks
out about the consequences and the impact abuse can have on one s life. With a
quest to find
true love in this harsh and often cruel world.