[tmp] Re: clip plus prob

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tmp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 11:59:15 -0500

How old is the player? Might it be like with the Discman, that the lazer or whatever is used to play, begins to fail? Does it do the same behavior on other files?

El 03/06/2014 11:57 a.m., (Redacted sender Foggddm@xxxxxxx for DMARC) escribió:
Ok, my plus did something odd today. I powered it up and played one song. The following songs it went to skipped as if they were a damaged cd or something. So I did the reset for 30 seconds and got the same results. Next I copied one of the songs which broke up onto my pc but it played fine there. So I deleted it from the plus and replaced it with a fresh copy and new .talk file. Same results. Song broke up when trying to play it. Any suggestions? dale hayes

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México