[TIPSdiscussion] Fw: ARLX008 NCVEC Releases New General Class Question Pool

  • From: "Anne, K1STM" <k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 12:53:38 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "ARRL Web site" <memberlist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <k1stm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 4:19 PM
Subject: ARLX008 NCVEC Releases New General Class Question Pool

> SB SPCL @ ARL $ARLX008
> ARLX008 NCVEC Releases New General Class Question Pool
>
> ZCZC AX08
> QST de W1AW
> Special Bulletin 8  ARLX008
> From ARRL Headquarters
> Newington CT  December 7, 2010
> To all radio amateurs
>
> SB SPCL ARL ARLX008
> ARLX008 NCVEC Releases New General Class Question Pool
>
> The Question Pool Committee (QPC) of the National Conference of
> Volunteer Examiner Coordinators (NCVEC) released the new General
> class (Element 3) question pool on Tuesday, December 7. This new
> question pool -- including graphics and diagrams -- will become
> effective for all General class examinations administered on or
> after July 1, 2011; it will remain valid until June 30, 2015. The
> current General question pool that became effective July 1, 2007
> will expire June 30, 2011. The new General pool contains 457
> questions, from which 35 are selected for an Element 3 examination.
> The current Technician class question pool that was effective July
> 1, 2010 is valid through June 30, 2014. The current Amateur Extra
> class pool that was effective July 1, 2008 is valid until June 30,
> 2012.
> NNNN
> /EX

TIPSdiscussion welcomes messages from members please POST at:
tipsdiscussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our Info Page and Web Portal (the easy way to get to your acct)
www.freelists.org/list/tipsdiscussion

Subscribe to the list send a blank email with SUBSCRIBE in the subject field:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unsubscribe by sending a blank email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject to:
tipsdiscussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tell your friends about TIPSnet!!!