[tinwhiskers] Re: [RoHSUSAPushback] WG: E-Mail schreiben an: 120825.htm

  • From: "John Burke" <john@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Steve Smith'" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:59:03 -0700

That is one interesting article.

Thanks Bob, the exploratory op went well but I have to go back in on the
second of September for the op that the exploratory op discovered I need so
expect me to be off line for a week or two after that as I will most
probably not be particularly focused on email........8-)

Wish the EU worked like that - exploratory followed by action based on
scientific evidence.

If the EU environmental department controlled medicine Lord help us all -
you could walk in to the doctor for a check up, be given major surgery for a
non existent condition and come out worse off due to it.

Oh did I just describe the RoHS lead in solders ban???????

John Burke

(408) 515 4992