[tinwhiskers] Re: Perfect opportunity for tin whiskers induced failures - Toyota did not install brake override systems despite complaints

  • From: "Gary VanRemortel" <g.vanremortel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:41:41 -0800

Unfortunately this locks the steering too in most cars.

G. VanRemortel
Mechanical Engineer
CPU Technology, Inc (r)
5731 W. Las Positas Blvd
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925) 224-9920 (Voice)
(925) 227-0539 (Fax)
(408) 375-4450 (Cell)
www.cputech.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this information, do not review, retransmit, disclose, disseminate, use,
or take any action in reliance upon this information.  If you received
this transmission in error, please contact the sender and destroy all
printed copies and delete the material from all computers.