[tinwhiskers] Re: Exemption to the rule (so you are exempt from RoHS, so what?)

  • From: "Mark Vaughan" <mark@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tinwhiskers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 08:24:31 +0100

I spotted the error months ago, when the draft was released.
I thought it was just another example of EU incompetence, like the whole
RoHS directive.
Even hoped we would get errors like this in the final law, confusion in
legal documents could be mighty powerful if you are defending an action from
the authorities against RoHS, and I'm sure as it gets more complex it won't
be long before some will finding theselves in this position.

Regs Mark

Dr. Mark Vaughan Ph'D., B.Eng. M0VAU
Managing Director
Vaughan Industries Ltd., reg in UK no 2561068
Water Care Technology Ltd, reg in UK no 4129351
Addr Unit3, Sydney House, Blackwater, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 8HH UK.
Phone/Fax 44 (0) 1872 561288
RSGB DRM111 (Cornwall)