[THIN] Re: processes stuck from non-logged in user

  • From: "Jason Patten" <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:11:59 -0400

I have this happen routinely on a couple of our servers. It would be nice to
find out what causes it and how to fix it

On 6/18/07, Evan Mann <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I have run into a situation a few times now where a user is not logged
into a server (per management console and terminal serve manager), yet a
slew of processes for that users still exist in task manager.

The kicker is, I cannot kill those processes with task manager or pskill,
no matter what I try.  Anyone seen this before and have any tips on how I
kill these processes?