[THIN] Re: Citrix and scanning

  • From: "Angela Smith" <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 00:06:40 +1000

Thanks Carl

I'll enable the policy and will see how I go. I read a few posts with people having issues with the native scanning software hence the query on third party tools

Ang

From: "Carl Stalhood" <cstalhood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Re: Citrix and scanning
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:57:01 -0500

In the few instances I have enabled it I did not have too many problems.

Make sure the latest rollup hotfix is installed. There are scanning bugs.

The full Citrix client must be installed on the workstation, no Web Client
(the one that downloads from WI). Although I think 9.2 finally included the
scanning .dlls in the web client.

Create a Citrix policy to enable scanning.

If it works in PS 4, what is the advantage of a different product?