[THIN] Re: pnagent Not Connecting for One User

  • From: "JAlexander" <jalexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:08:21 -0400

Thanks for your reply :) It's a small office and he's only a member of 3 groups. I copied his account and the copy has the same issues. So I copied a working account and the copy of the working account can't log in either. I created a new user from scratch and the new user can't log in. Setting the agent to prompt user only works if another user is logged into the workstation. (e.g., I log in with another user account and then log into pnagent with the user that's having problems.) The prompt user dialog never appears if I am logged in with his account because it can't connect to the server.

He has no problems running apps through the WI or the full blown Program Neighborhood.

I rolled back his machine even to a 9.x client and he can't connect yet another user that's a member of the same groups with his exact settings can connect on the same machine.

The HKLM\SOFTWARE\Citrix\XML Service key doesn't exist on the Citrix server that's running the XML service. I only have 1 citrix server so I'm not sure if that key should be there by default.

----- Original Message ----- From: <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>