[THIN] Re: new server and citrix upgrade

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:41:28 -0500

I don't know of any specific checklists but its probably a good time to =
start one.  I'll start the first two and others can add to it until we =
have a full list.  Then we can all put it in order.

1.  Verify your licenses for both Windows 2000 and Metaframe XP are what =
they should be.
2.  Decide what your data store for Metaframe XP will be.  Access, SQL, =
Oracle, DB2=20