[THIN] new server and citrix upgrade

  • From: "Robinson, Nick" <NRobinson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 08:37:53 -0600

I have been on this list for over a year now just sitting back reading and
admiring the knowledge on this list. I've actually unsubscribed from other
lists because this list is so active and because the knowledge on this list
is much, much deeper than just thin client. Awesome list!

Ok, to my point, I'm still running NT 4.0 with Citrix 1.0 but I think its
now time for me to upgrade. Even with reading all the e-mails from this list
I still or hope maybe someone has a list of steps needed to upgrade to 2000
with terminal services and XP. Can I upgrade from 1.0 to XP?  I'm not too
worried about the 2000 side of this upgrade since I've already upgraded
several of my other servers but not with terminal services. Can anyone
furnish me with a checklist of what needs to be done especially for citrix?

TIA
Nick Robinson