[THIN] Re: How would you...

  • From: "Ron wilson" <rwilson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:39:13 -0500

I would also take it a step farther and also audit object access. That
way not only do you have it in writing that they wanted this done but
also that you can't be blamed for the missing files/folders.

>>> Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/14/02 04:30AM >>>

Do it, but only if the request is received in writing. Covers your arse
that
way and if something dodgy is going on, (s)he will back off from the
threat
of an audit trail.