[THIN] licence server error?!

  • From: deheugden <deheugden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 09:32:18 +0200

guys,

1 of our citrix servers(lets call him cs1) has the following error in the log:
The terminal services could not locate a license server. Confirm that
all license servers on the network are registered in WINS\DNS,
accepting network requests, and the Terminal Services Licensing
Service is running.

and

Replication of license information failed because the License Logging
Service on server \\licence1 could not be contacted.

i can ping our licenceserver from that citrix server(cs1),the licence
server is in the client's registry and exists in dns and wins
database.

also i cant install packages to that same citrix server(cs1) because
of windows installer problems according to our monitoring tool.

I think problem 2 has got to the with poblem 1, some1 an idea?

Thanks.

dre