[THIN] Re: language settings systray icon

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:00:34 -0600

I finally ended up setting the SeamlessFlags key to kill the systray
completely for seamless apps.  It is more than just the language bar that
can creep in so that seemed like the best solution for me.

details here:

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX101644

flag 5 with a hex value of 0x20 completely kills the systray agent between
the XenApp server and the client.

sometimes you just need a bigger hammer.

Thanks to everyone who responded.

Greg