[THIN] Re: existing outlook 2003 profiles.

  • From: "Luchette, Jon" <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:04:15 -0500

That's what we do too...

Jon Luchette

Emerson Hospital
Technology Engineer
Work: 978-287-3369
Cell:  978-360-1379

jluchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Matthew Shrewsbury
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 10:04 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: existing outlook 2003 profiles.

I'm working on the same type of project and what I did was do away with
PRF files and use a custom transform file (custom installation wizard
from resource kit). I specified the exchange server and the default
email delivery location in the transform and it seems to work fine.

Matthew Shrewsbury, MCSE+Internet MCSE 2000 CCA Server+ Network Manager