[THIN] Re: 'delprofile.exe' not longer delete profiles

  • From: Robert Barrett <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:01:10 -0700

Not a reply to your question rather one of my own.  Are you using NT or
2000/2003?  I ask because I wanted to know if you set the task scheduler to
run with a local admin acct as per Q262223 did you also set the RPC to run
under that account?  I get an error message that states it cannot start the
service because the account specified for this service is different from the
account specified for other services running in same process.  Am I on the
wrong track all together or is there something else I need to do?