[THIN] 'delprofile.exe' not longer delete profiles

  • From: "Dannhorn, Michael IZ/HZA-ICS" <dannhmch@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:33:17 +0100

Hi,

On our four Terminal Servers we run the 'delpfrofiles' utility to
delete unnecessary profiles. (Users has roaming profiles)

Since we changed from IE 5.5 SP1 to IE 5.5 SP2 the 'delprofiles'
utility no longer deletes the out of date profiles.

We checked
*       rights of the profile directories
*       started the delprof command manual as Administrator

Anyone has an idea about our problem?

We know Q262223 - Delprof Does Not Delete Profiles When Run by the Schedule
Service
it does not address our problem.

Greeting
Michael