[THIN] can't ping printer from one server

  • From: Mario Villarreal <MarioV@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 15:22:19 -0800

Hello
We have a weird situation I haven' dealt with before.  We have a three
server farm (W2K SP2, MF1.8 SP3) and we publish full desktops.  We have 20
locations and have network printers at each location.  We install the
printers on each citrix server.  The problem is I can't seem to ping a
printer in question from "server3"  but from "server1" and "server2" all is
fine.  I stopped and restarted the print spooler on server3 but that didn't
solve it.  All citrix servers are in the same physical location on the same
network and subnet.  Weird.  I'm sure I can fix it with a reboot, but right
now I'm just curios on how that can happen.  Anyone?
Thanks
Mario