[THIN] Re: auto-reboot

  • From: "ThinFan ." <thinfan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:32:23 -0700

Right from Thin Net's FAQ's:

Question:
How do I schedule a nightly reboot in Terminal Server or Terminal Services?

Response:
I recommend that you reboot your server daily or at least weekly. ?Terminal Server comes with a command-line tool called TSSHUTDN on TS 2000 and SHUTDOWN on TSE 4.0. This command can be used in conjunction with the Scheduler Service and the AT command to schedule an automatic shutdown and restart of your Terminal Servers.
? TSSHUTDN /reboot
?Shutdown /reboot ?Scheduled?. ?at 23:00 /every:M,T,W,Th,F,S,Su "tsshutdn /reboot"
?Or
?at 23:00 /every:M,T,W,Th,F,S,Su ?shutdown /reboot"
?This would reboot the server every day at 11:00 PM

From: "Robinson, Nick" <NRobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] auto-reboot
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:06:08 -0500

Where can I find that program that automatically reboots my Citrix
server nightly. I'm having OCX problem and instead of finding the
problem, a nightly reboot would solve the problem.

Thanks

Nick

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
Would you like to learn? -- Free for a limited time!
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at: