[THIN] Re: auto-reboot

  • From: "Anthony Barr (AU)" <anthony.barr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 06:39:41 +1000

You can use the Citrix reboot option that is included in FR3 and above.

Just remember to stagger your servers when rebooting, large amounts of
servers rebooting.

Regards,

Anthony Barr
Senior Consultant
Citrix Systems Asia Pacific Pty Limited
1 Julius Ave, North Ryde
NSW, 2113, Australia
* Email:                 anthony.barr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Direct line:          + 61 401 677 335
* Fax:                    +61 2 8870 0600
*Mobile:               + 61 401 677 335
 <http://www.citrix.com.au/> http://www.citrix.com.au

  _____