[THIN] XenApp and PVS Farm Documentation Scripts

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 00:29:46 +0000

If anyone is interested, here are the links to the documentation scripts I am
releasing next week.  I need a final round of testing.  These links will expire
next week and permanent Dropbox links will be posted.

XenApp 6.5 V3.1 scheduled for release on 18-Feb

PS1
https://fmd-4fa86af09e7750-03118659.sharefile.com/d/s96026bd237e40149

TXT
https://fmd-4fa86af09e7750-03118659.sharefile.com/d/sf1bc6ca8f8b4f8bb

XenApp 5 V2 scheduled for release on 19-Feb

PS1
https://fmd-4fa86af09e7750-03118659.sharefile.com/d/s5c26297473942d69

TXT
https://fmd-4fa86af09e7750-03118659.sharefile.com/d/s372395d869147ac8

PVS V2 scheduled for release on 20-Feb

PS1
https://fmd-4fa86af09e7750-03118659.sharefile.com/d/s08e2504c9694d5a8

TXT
https://fmd-4fa86af09e7750-03118659.sharefile.com/d/s08e2504c9694d5a8

XenApp 6.0 V3 scheduled for release on 21-Feb

PS1
https://fmd-4fa86af09e7750-03118659.sharefile.com/d/s326798d9d4341b3b

TXT
https://fmd-4fa86af09e7750-03118659.sharefile.com/d/sf0f6ff1b7904c83b

Jarian Gibson is building me a complete XenDesktop lab with all three
hypervisors and all supported versions of XD for me to create a script.  He
says I should be able to start this weekend.

Thanks

Webster