[THIN] Re: XP Professional TS Desktop not working...

  • From: Robert Barrett <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:18:10 -0700

Hi Paul,

We are having a similar issue as well with one computer that for no apparent
reason has decided to stop accepting remote connections.  We however, are
getting an error that says ended because of a connection error.  Reboots do
not help.  We can manage the computer remotely, we can ping the computer, we
can connect to the Admin shares for the hard drives, the computer works
perfectly at the remote site.. We just cannot connect to it with the TS
client.

Robert Barrett MCSE, CCA, A+
Enterprise Administrator
Fort Vermilion School Division