[THIN] Re: XP Load Balancing server vs. application

  • From: "Michael Hagberg" <michael.hagberg@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:33:30 +0100

When loadbalancing a server there is no need to loadbalance an
application. If you how ever want to use loadbalancing with both server
and application the highest load value will be used for loadbalancing.
When typing qfarm /app and get two columns the highest one between zero
and 10000 will be used as the servers load value, if you check the
application column you will see it says 99999 and this means that you
have the option to loadbalance but it is not yet running.

Hope it helps.

Michael