[THIN] Re: Word 2003 autorecovery on Citrix

  • From: "Angus Macdonald" <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:12:46 -0000

I suspect something goes into the profile. We use slightly modified flex
profiles and include the entire Office registry tree so a normal logoff on one
server and logon to another should include everything in the tree and provoke
the autorecovery.. Perhaps it's stored elsewhere in HKCU. I'll have a sniff
around with RegMon.

at least the autorecovery files can be loaded manually nowadays.
Angus