[THIN] Word 2003 AutoCorrect "replace text as you type" Setting not staying

  • From: "Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX" <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:06:16 -0800

I have identified a problem and can not figure out the solution.

I have users on W2k3/CMFPSv3/Office 2003.  When they change the
autocorrect "replace text as you type" setting it does not hang around
after they open and close word.

I can do it with admin id and it works.

I have tried to use regmon and filemon to identify where the problem is
but there are not errors and the amount of info is huge.

Can Anyone point me to where this info is stored.  MS sort of indicates
it should be in the "REGISTRY" that is all they say.  I suspect it might
be in hkcu\sw\ms\office\11.... somewhere.  Or normal.dot??

Thanks