[THIN] Re: Word 2003 AutoCorrect "replace text as you type" Setting not staying

  • From: Andy <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:57:06 +0000

Couple of things that will help me, and the thin list team to answer you
question.

1. How many servers are in your farm ? Is Office 2003 publised on more than
one server
2. What type of profile system do you use ? Roaming for example
3. Do you use any folder redirection ?

As you saying that the checkbox is not staying ? If so this is a registry
setting. If its creating new ones then as far as I am aware the *replace as
you type* setting simply modifies the custom.dic file. but you could check
by renaming it.