[THIN] Re: Winframe Printing

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:58:38 -0500

Hmm this is bad then. IF the printer is dropping the job when the info
is transferred to it then you might be stuck. Sounds like as the driver
converts the job to send to the printer it is the format that is being
sent to the printer that is the problem (as you described) if this is
the problem then the only thing to try is different mappings. BUT you
are talking about a 3.51 driver (if you can find it)  to map to that
printer. Start bouncing between the drivers, even try the plain old desk
jet and laser jet (not that they will work but its worth a shot).   You
may be out of luck and it might be time to upgrade that 1997 winframe
build.

'

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect