[THIN] Winframe Printing

  • From: "Glenn Stokes" <ezra77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:13:23 -0500

I have a w2k workstation with an HP 6L printer attached. I cannot print with
winframe at all. The funny thing is that about a year ago I remember setting up
a similar workstation and that worked fine. I used the HP LJ III driver on the
winframe side and the 6L on the workstation. Now, nothing. zippo. I tried the
windows drivers, the Hp drivers. Nothing. The print job starts to spool on the
winframe side but then stops. I never see a printer icon in the systray of the
workstation. I know this is related to w2k workstation, But I also know that I
had this same configuration working before. Any ideas??

Glenn