[THIN] Re: Windows 2003 or not?

  • From: "Tom Howarth" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 15:53:05 +0100

Your win2k3 licensing model depends on whether you have more users than
devices, ie if you have more users you license per device, if you have =
if
you have more devices that could posibily connect rather that physical =
users
the go for a per user license model.  If you are upgrading to MF XP then =
the
decision to go 2003 becomes even more expensive.