[THIN] Re: What is the optimal RAID configuration

  • From: Joe Shonk <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:53:05 -0700

I wasn't implying that the terminal server was being used for persistant
storage... However, users do use applications like Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
etc to create new/edit documents (which ultimately ends up on another file
server somewhere).  Others use TS to access Database applications. Some of
which are client/server, others are not.  If the TS dies, so does the data
they are working on.
Joe