[THIN] Re: Web Interface: How to change "title"

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:40:27 -0500

I am not positive about 3.0 but there is an include subfolder in
earlier versions that has a bunch of .inc files.  Some of those files
have the values in them, and some load other files.  You can follow
the bread crumbs back to other files until you find what you are
looking for.  You may even be able to edit the .asp file directly.

I was able to get away with dropping in the html code for a Trend
Housecall link into the layout.inc and it added it to the main login
form.

Somewhere there is a file with all the strings.  I will dig around and
try to find it and post back.

Greg

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:20:51 -0500, Claus, Brian <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm running Web Interface 3.0 and would like to change the default title
> from "Web Interface for MetaFrame Presentation Server" to a custom message.
> Can't seem to locate what file this is coming from and I'm guessing that a
> few of you already know the answer.  Does anyone know where I can modify
> this setting?
>

> Thanks in advance
>  Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
> transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject
> to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and
> Accountability Act (HIPAA). The message is intended for the sole use of the
> individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
> recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the
> message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil
> penalties. If you received this transmission in error, please contact the
> sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from
> any computer.
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH
for Microsoft Terminal Services
http://www.thinprint.com/dotprint/index.php?s=682&lc=1