[THIN] Web Interface: How to change "title"

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:20:51 -0500

I'm running Web Interface 3.0 and would like to change the default title
from "Web Interface for MetaFrame Presentation Server" to a custom
message.  Can't seem to locate what file this is coming from and I'm
guessing that a few of you already know the answer.  Does anyone know
where I can modify this setting?

Thanks in advance

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be
subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). The message is intended for
the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may
subject you to criminal or civil penalties. If you received this
transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying
to this email and delete the material from any computer.