[THIN] Re: Web Interface: How to change "title"

  • From: <Jeff.Pitsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:39:00 -0500

Have you looked through Citrix's doco:
http://ctxex10.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?externalID=CTX103931

Jeff Pitsch

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Greg Reese
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 1:30 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Web Interface: How to change "title"

Pretty much.  I am always getting asked for the link so I figured this
was an easy way to provide it.  I had planned on making and linking a
page based on Jim's zip file that had other useful links on there for
spyware, AVG Free antivirus etc but I never got around to it.

I'll hit you off list with a link to how it turned out.

Greg

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:23:10 -0500, Claus, Brian <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Greg,  Interesting...what is the purpose of the Housecall link?  Just
a place to encourage home users to scan their personal PC's before
connecting?

> ____________________
> Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+
> Network Administrator
> WESCO Distribution, Inc.
> 225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 7000 Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
> Phone:  412-454-2412
> Fax:  412-454-2540
> bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

** ** **  PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL  ** ** **
This email transmission contains privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and
may be a violation of law.  If you are not the intended recipient or a
person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient,
please delete the email and immediately notify the sender via the email
return address or mailto:postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Thank you.