[THIN] Re: Virtualization primer

  • From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:17:26 -0700

most of what you can find is hardware virtualization related.

But I need to convey the basic concepts of the other main types as
well (not even touching network virtualization).

To give a good background understanding to a technical person that
does not have the base concepts under their belt.

On 7/20/07, Steve Greenberg <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you interested in all types of virtualization or is it more focused on
virtual machines? i.e.hardware and OS versus application, disk, etc. ?

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262