[THIN] Re: Virtualization primer

  • From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:05:28 -0700

Very nice inclusive list Jim.

Thanks!

I am guessing that I will be writing the thing myself.   And
modularize it around each of the different flavors.

I think I will search the list archive for that banter that went
around a couple months ago about the various flavors, there was some
really good stuff in that (thanks all ofr your content).

On 7/19/07, Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The following companies have  various flavors of virtualization technologies
Softricity
VMWare
<..snip..>