[THIN] User refuses to autocreate printers - at all

  • From: "Enda Martin" <emartin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 16:18:55 -0000

Hi,

Running Presentation Server 4.5 on W2K3 SP2 servers.

One user's profile absolutely refuses to autocreate printers in Citrix.
I have used other user's logins on this user's PC (created printers OK)
and have had her log on to Citrix on a different client PC (no joy)

I deleted her AD profile folder and had her login to see if that made a
difference and it still did not work. My next step is to remove her from
AD entirely and start from scratch - but I'd rather not.

Has anyone else seen this before?

Thanks & Regards,

Enda.

Enda Martin
Group IT Manager
WINDSOR MOTOR GROUP

  _____

Belgard Road,
Tallaght,
Dublin 24
Phone: +353 1 4633500
Fax: +353 1 4633518
email: emartin@xxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.windsor.ie <http://www.windsor.ie/>

Important Notice: Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the
views of the Windsor Motor Group. This email is intended only for the use of
the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged and/or
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient,or a person
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, please
note that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error
please notify us immediately by telephone and destroy the original.  Thank you
for your co-operation.

Windsor Motors
Company registered in Ireland, Registration No 26650
Registered office: Belgard Road, Dublin 24