[THIN] Cleartype

  • From: Charles Watts <gregwatts77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:08:52 +0000

I have applied the MS Hotfix (kb946633 to get cleartype to work but I am unable
to get this to work using flex profiles. I am runnning a logon script that sets
 the Fontsmoothing (2) and Fontsmoothingtype (2) registry in hkcu but when a
user logs in cleartype is not enabled. The registry settings are being saved
but just not applied. I have also configured this in our mandatory profile just
to see if that was the reason but still no luck. The user still has to manually
configure cleartype everytime they logon. Any ideas what Im' doing wrong?

Thanks in Advance!

Greg Watts
WINS, Inc.