[THIN] USB Protection

  • From: Ben Pelzer <Ben.Pelzer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:48:55 +0100

Hi Ronnie,

I would say you should check out AppSense Application Manager
That does exactly what you want, including logging
And AppSense is a Citrix partner and "Citrix Ready" (so certified to run
on your XenApp environment)

You can download a trail here (registration required):
http://www.appsense.com/evaluate/

Cheers,

Ben