[THIN] USB Protection

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:27:37 -0000

Hi,

I need to implement a USB protection system to our XenApp servers so
that when a user attaches a USB key in a session they cannot run certain
file types (I know I can do this via software protection ) but we
already run a product called Safend which the engineer says in not
compatible. As it produces logs etc that shows if anyone has tried to do
anything they shouldn't.

I did investigate a product a while back I think Checkpoint bought them
out but they don't seem to do it anymore.

Has anyone used a product like this on XenApp 5 before ?

I may still try Safend just because it inset certified doesn't mean it
defiantly doesn't work.

thanks
Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.