[THIN] Re: Thin Clients not being issued TS license

  • From: "Durbin, Jeff" <jdurbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:11:54 -0800

This is a known issue with SP3. Microsoft has a hotfix for it, but it's
been pulled for further regression testing. The workaround is to restart
TS License service and wait 15 minutes. See:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=3Dkb;en-us;813508

Jeff Durbin
Axcent Solutions

From: "Magnus" <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
Date:   Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:13:19 -0500

What is the event viewer on the Metaframe stating? =20

"Terminal server cannot issue a client license"

Magnus