[THIN] Re: The case of the disappearing autocreated printer

  • From: "nick digital" <nickdigital01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 11:51:59 -0500

Hello Matthew,

Check out:
*CTX106744-*Auto-created Printers Do Not Appear in the Published Application
When Establishing Multiple Session IDs on One Server with the Same User
Account
http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX106744&searchID=17495217

This should not be a problem if the user session shares, it may be best to
figure out why session-sharing is breaking.

Regards,
Nick
**