[THIN] Re: Switches, Routers, Terminal server monitoring and administration utility on one

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 10:41:44 -0400

One of my techs has been working on setting up What's Up!.  If can take
some serious time to get all the nitty gritty going and work out your
notification intervals.  Given the price, it's an impressive product.
It has come along way since I last played with it 4 or 5 years ago.

I talked to someone who has used Orion and What's Up1, and he swears
that Orion is in a totally different class and gives you a lot more then
What's Up! does, but it does have a higher price (but still not
ridiculous).